13 september, 2006

I hate...

to crash planes. I hate, hate, hate it... And still does it! Unbelivable...
Last weekend we had our local club championship, not F3B, but LSF-ruels. And I picked up my Brio for this event. After flying Crossfire all summer. And the Brio is a lot quicker on the elevator. And what happens? Crosswind start, a lot of tension on the line, and smack.... There is the line, nicely twisted around the elevatorand rudder. Beautifuly tied together... Straight into mother earth, with locked elevator and rudder. Shit...
I was really angry at my self. And offered the Brio at spot price to the other guys at the field, and whopps: Exit Brio.
OK, the contest of course went shi.... for me, but I promoted my self to contest manager, and we had a nice day anyhow at the field. Erik Morgan became the club champion this year, after nice flying.
Next up for me i the nationals F3J. Yes, I also enjoy flying F3J a lot! And I actually has bought a plane for the nationals... An old Pike Plus SL! Tried it saturday... A lot of flexing in the wing during start, but what a thermal sniffer! Nice and very pleasent to fly. So the Pike Plus and my Crossfire would be my planes for the nationals.
Btw.: The nationals is the weekend of 23rd and 24th of September.
And my club "MFK Vingen" would be represented with 8 pilots for the nationals.

Ingen kommentarer: