08 august, 2006

Club championship 3x12

Today we had our local club championship with electro sailplanes. 3x12 minutes. I flew my Brio electric. Somehow you never get to old to do mistakes... Landing in your own leg is kind of stupid... And no landing points. Unbelivable...
Jostein Myre got the championship with his 3,45 m electro Graphite. Jørgen Busk was second with Organic, and Brynjar Pihl third with his electro Superior. I think I ended in 6th. 9 competitors today, two of them flying F5F-machines. Impressing! 20-30 sec. motor-time and full flight time, the difficult thing with those planes is the landing.
A nice evening, even if the result was not to good...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Thomas