13 august, 2006

F3F, norwegian championship

Then the norwegian chamionship is over. Bad conditions all weekend, and we only managed to fly 4 rounds. The wind was calm and also in the wrong direction.
Jo Grini (Crossfire) got his first gold medal in F3F this weekend, congratulations! Rolf Børge Rettedal (RaceM F3F) got the silver and Jack Farstad (RaceM F3F) the bronze medal. Ny self? Finished as 12th... With only 4 rounds I got no chance at all, but my ambitions also was low before this event. But... in round 3 I came in as no. 2... Of course I was extremely lucky with the conditions, but it was a nice experience anyhow!
Next up for me is the national championship F3B, first weekend of september. Hopefully I got some training at a speed-course before this event, I need to get my speed down a couple of seconds.
Results of the F3F championship can be found at www.f3x.no

1 kommentar:

F3B at Home sa...

Hi Egil

Congratulations for your blog. Now I add your link to my lonk section :-)

See you