29 august, 2006

Practice...



Last weekend we went to Cirrus RC-club's field at Spydeberg, the arena for the nationals F3B next weekend. Jo Grini and my self showed up saturday, and had some nice "task A practice". And a nice evening in the club house. With a couple of bears, and some good laughts.
Sunday we where 8 pilots and we sat up a speed-course and flew 3 starts each, 12 flights in total for each pilot.
Varying conditions it was, but nice training. I still have a job to do to get my times down a couple of seconds... But some of my starts was OK. (That is why practice is so nice, I guess...).
The plan for this week is to fly as much as possible before the nationals. If it would stop raining... Autumn in Norway is rainy! The results is found at Cirrus site (norwegian...).
17 people has filled in their application forms for the F3B nationals next weekend, and that is nice!
The nationals F3J has been moved to the weekend of 23. and 24th of september, and I also think that is nice! Probably a lot more pilots will attend the F3J event, my self included... I have made a deal (late saturday night... with JoJo) to borrow one of his Supras for the F3J event... And with a Supra and a Brio, I should be well equiped for that event also.

Photo: Me getting ready with my Crossfire. JoJo's Crossfire Extreme in front. Photo by Jo Grini.

Ingen kommentarer: